This Workbook contains transcriptions of all 22 expert interviews from the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit.
Use this spiral-bound Workbook to follow along with the Summit and take notes as you watch top pharmacy leaders and experts share their experiences and ideas to help your pharmacy practice succeed!
We’ve even left room for note-taking and adding your own ideas at the end of each interview .
The Workbook, now available on Amazon is ready for you just in time for ENCORE Presentation of the Summit in September.
If you are an All Access Passholder, you’ve already got access to these interviews in PDF format, but if you want them in a beautiful, coordinated spiral-bound notebook you can go here to get it now.
The Elevate Pharmacy Summit Workbook is great for following along with the Summit interviews and there is even room for taking notes at the end of each interview.
In addition to the original 22 interviews, the ENCORE Presentation of the 2017 Summit, will feature SIX brand new interviews with:
- A pharmacy liability insurance agent discussing liability for independent contractors
- A pharmacist who works in a rural health clinic offering MTM services
- A lawyer who represents community pharmacies in litigation against insurance companies
- A pharmacist who runs Mastermind programs for pharmacy owners looking to increase revenue
- A pharmacist who is offering chronic care management services in a physician office setting
- A pharmacogenomics company utilizing PGx testing to decrease costs in ACOs
The Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit is the pharmacy industry’’s first web-based summit specifically developed for entrepreneurial pharmacists.
You’’ll hear what works and what doesn’t when it comes to:
- Meeting Quality Measures
- Overcoming Billing Challenges
- Creating Profitable Programs
- And More!
Who will benefit from this Summit?
Any pharmacist interested in building or improving their business and learning what successful pharmacy innovators are doing right now.
- This includes:
- Independent pharmacy owners interested in implementing profitable clinical services to their store.
- Pharmacists in ambulatory care settings who want to take their practices to the next level.
- Pharmacy consultants looking to build their service offerings in a variety of settings.
- Students interested in consulting and other entrepreneurial career path.
What is the benefit of the Summit?
The Elevate Pharmacy Summit is a can’t-miss educational opportunity. Attendees will learn about new paths in the industry, validation/success stories of alternative business ideas, billing tips, and advice on building your network. Plus, we’ will discuss how to improve your existing practice with real-world advice from successful Pharmapreneurs.
This spiral-bound, lay-flat Workbook will allow you to highlight your ideas, take notes and follow along word for word with the interviews while participating in Pharmacy’s first virtual conference experience!
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.