Things are in full swing for the holidays, and I hope 2021 has been a fantastic year for you. It sure has flown by for me!
I enjoy looking back and celebrating past accomplishments while also putting together my plans and goals for the following year.
First of all, a few words about what I hope to accomplish with your help in 2022.
Pharmacy is going through an identity crisis.
We are being told who we are and how we should practice by large corporations. We are highly trained, highly accomplished, and undervalued.
I am committed to helping my pharmacy and healthcare colleagues develop new individual and organizational business models that innovatively leverage pharmacists.
The public has no idea what pharmacists are capable of, and it is up to us to communicate effectively and educate on our unique value proposition in healthcare.
No matter your motivation, all pharmacists will agree that it is time to take control of our professional future.
A few ways we helped Pharmapreneurs accomplish this in 2021:
- Launching the Inner Circle Mentorship program to guide SEVENTEEN pharmacists through building, launching, and delivering a Six-Figure Offer as an Independent Consultant.
- Refining the Beginners Business Blueprint to help clients choose a Pharmapreneurial Path (Physician’s Office Consulting, Pharmacy-Based Consulting, Direct Patient Consulting)
- Hosting the 2021 Inner Circle Retreat in Salt Lake City, UT, for more profound healing and transformational work with our clients
- Facilitating the first-ever Pharmacy Business Incubator live at the October 2021 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit with co-producer Todd Eury of The Pharmacy Podcast Network
Personal ways I’ve grown and developed both professionally and personally in 2021:
- Visiting the Great Smoky Mountains, the Crater of Diamonds State Park, and the Florida Keys with family and friends
- Joining a mentoring program for transformational coaches at the $1M level in Nashville, TN
- Being recognized as one of the 50 Most Influential Leaders in Pharmacy
Things I am looking forward to in 2022:
- Hosting the Pharmapreneur Academy Members Business Planning and Goal Setting Workshop on January 2nd, 2022.
- Hosting the 2022 Inner Circle Retreat in Scottsdale, AZ – January 28-31st, 2022
- Hosting the 6th Annual Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit on April 7th & 8th, 2022
- The 2022 Female Pharmapreneur’s Mastermind Retreat in Maui September 14-18th, 2022
As a healthcare professional, you may be considering making the jump from employee to entrepreneur — especially with a new year (and new beginnings) around the corner.
If you are, I have one piece of advice: don’t build a new career in isolation.
You can use a HEALTHY Business Framework to sustainably grow your business, team, clients, and yourself as the CEO.
You can snuff out even the most promising budding business by trying to “DIY” everything.
I saw this question in one of my pharmacist groups today: “How do I transition out of retail pharmacy and still make a six-figure salary?”
My answer: find a mentor who’s done it.
Invest upfront and save time by having a guide to help you build an innovative program in your area of interest.
Whatever income you bring in during the first few years will primarily be reinvested into: 1) the business 2) your financial health.
When I first started my MTM consulting business in 2014, I did so with a focus on improving our financial health.
I put a plan into place to pay down my pharmacy school loans and set a little aside for some world traveling.
What I didn’t know was I could have been thinking so much bigger had I had a BLUEPRINT in place that I could follow to get to Six Figures as a Consultant Pharmacist.
Getting to “six figures” in your business can literally happen overnight with the right Six-Figure Offer.
If you are ready to learn more about how to navigate your transition from employee to entrepreneur as a healthcare consultant, join us for a free 5 Day Challenge starting January 18th-22nd LIVE.
I truly appreciate your presence here, and I’d love to take a minute today to share a bit about what I have planned for you and this Community in 2022.
We strive to get the best results possible for our Pharmapreneur Academy members, which means continuing to provide the best information on business and marketing on available clinical services.
We’ve been committed to helping pharmacists “think like entrepreneurs” since 2015.
In 2022, we will continue to focus on business models for consultants and coaches, focusing on healthcare and self-care.
Remember, this is all INCLUDED in your Pharmapreneur Academy membership.
If you want to save BIG IN 2022 be sure to upgrade to the Annual Membership, and get access to the 2022 Business Planning Workshop on January 2nd!
In our new Business Development Workshop, I teach you my process for setting your Business/Career Goals and share my own 2022 Goals.
Goal setting has allowed me to step away from jobs I don’t love, charge what I’m worth and take chances on new ventures.
This Business Development Workshop will introduce you to my Business Development Framework, designed to walk you through the Core Four Elements of Productive Planning to Achieve Your Career Goals.
The Framework will walk you through the Core Four Elements of:
- Setting Big Annual Goals
- Prioritizing Strategic Objectives
- Monitoring Monthly Metrics
- Creating a Weekly Action Plan
I love goal setting, and I hope this Workshop will help you set some Personal, Career, Financial, and FUN Goals for 2022!