Businessese.com (my go-to resource for all my legal contracts) is having a HUGE SALE that I thought you may be interested in!
From now until November 4th, you can save 50% off of every single item in the Businessese store.
All you need to do is use the code pharmd50 at checkout.
This includes the Customizable DIY Legal Templates for Pharmacy Consultants that we put together at Businessese.com/pharmd
- The Collaborative Business Agreement – If you’ve found another business you want to partner with for a collaboration. You know it isn’t exactly a partnership and it’s also not a joint venture. Use a collaborative business agreement to lay out all of the terms between the parties.
- The Client Agreement – If you offer services as a pharmacist consultant and you are working directly with clients, this contract template protects your rights and clearly defines the scope of your work. It includes payment provisions, addresses ownership of your intellectual property, and has the right disclaimers that a pharmacist needs.
- The Independent Contractor Agreement – If you are a pharmacist consultant and you need to hire an independent contractor or intern to work for your business, this template protects your business and clearly defines the scope of work including compensation, confidentiality, and other key terms
If you aren’t sure which one you need, you can check out Danielle’s Masterclass on “Scripts for Success: Legal Forms for Pharmapreneurs“.
Here are a few other items from the Businessese site that I personally use in my business:
- Sponsored Content Agreement – If you are a brand or an influencer/blogger, this contract is ideal for sponsored content campaigns. It has the most important provisions you’ll need, including the scope of work, payment details, ownership, exclusivity, and much more. (I’m lookin’ at you Pharmacy Influencers!) Most importantly, there are different versions of the clauses you need so you can more easily customize the agreement.
- Biographical Likeness Release – If you have a podcast, blog or virtual summit (ME!), this likeness and biographical information release allows someone to grant permission to you to post a photo of them, along with biographical information, on your website or social media channels. Biographical information might be their name, age, location or other information that would identify them. This helps to ensure that you have written permission and won’t be requested to remove the content after it is published.
- Virtual Assistant Agreement – If you are hiring a virtual assistant or offering VA services, this contract makes it easy to define your relationship.
- Group Program Agreement – If you offer group programs, such as masterminds or group coaching, be sure that you have an agreement for your clients.
- At-will Employment Agreement – Are you ready to hire for your business? Make sure you have an employment agreement. (All of the products linked here also include explainer videos to make it even easier to customize your agreement.)
It feels GOOD to have your legal needs sorted out, so stock up during the Businessese annual sale and use code pharmd50 at checkout to save 50% on any purchase you make.
Remember, this code is only good through Monday, November 4, 2019.
As always, if you have questions on what product might be the best fit for you, email Danielle and her team at firstname.lastname@example.org
(This email contains some affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you choose to purchase a legal form through my link. You may contact me for more information about referral links, as always, I only recommend products that I actually use.)
Blair Thielemier, PharmD is an independent consultant pharmacist living in Arkansas with her husband and two children. She is the founder of Pharmapreneur Academy, an online e-Course and Community where she guides pharmacist-entrepreneurs through the process and barriers of building a pharmacy consulting business. She hosts and produces the Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit is the author of How to Build a Pharmacy Consulting Business, and facilitates in-person Business Planning Workshops and Mastermind Retreats for female Pharmapreneurs across the country.