Are you struggling to implement remote clinical programs?
Do you second guess yourself on how to set up a Chronic Care Management program for the biggest impact?
Have you held back from making offers to collaborative healthcare professionals because you’re not 100% sure on how to launch the service?
If you answered yes, then the CCM Implementation Workshop for Healthcare Professionals is for you!
CMS defines CCM as “care coordination services done outside of the regular office visit for patients with multiple (two or more) chronic conditions expected to last at least 12 months or until the death of the patient, and that place the patient at significant risk of death, acute exacerbation/decompensation, or functional decline.”
CMS’s CCM program allows physicians, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwives to bill for at least 20 minutes or more of care coordination services per month. And CMS has clarified that a consultant pharmacist working under a recognized provider can serve as a clinical staff member and be used to offer CCM services.
This class is for entrepreneurs who:
- Grasp the importance of CCM as a way to generate revenue through remote services
- Have struggled to get new programs implemented quickly
- Are missing out on potential business by not having them done
- Want to invest the time now so they can start reaping the rewards immediately
- Know they need guidance and support
What You’ll Get Out Of This Workshop:
- A framework for policies and procedures for CCM
- Sample CCM forms to get you started
- Time dedicated to getting your protocols written including co-working time after class
- Language to use in your marketing and patient selection criteria
- Language to avoid in pitching the program to potential collaborative providers
- A workbook that you’ll refer back to for years to come ($500 value)
- Access to Blair for questions as well a suggestions on how to improve your approach
- And soooooooo much more…
This workshop is divided into three 2-Hour Sessions over the course of three weeks.
You’ll have ample opportunity to implement what you’re learning during the workshop as well as ask questions and receive feedback from me.
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback for 90 days from our first class in case you miss a section or want to re-watch the training.
Session 1: Module 1 – PARTICIPATION OVERVIEW & Module 2 – STEPS TO START CCM
Session 2: Module 3 – PATIENT CONSENT & Module 4 – CARE PLANNING
Session 3: Module 5 – INITIATING CCM SERVICES & Module 6 – BILLING and BONUS: RESOURCES & TEMPLATES
Session 1: Wednesday, July 22, 1 – 3 pm CDT bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Session 2: Wednesday, July 29, 1 – 3 pm CDT bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Session 3: Wednesday, August 5, 1 – 3 pm CDT bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
We will meet on Zoom and replays will be made available for 90 days on the Pharmapreneur Academy website.
Standard rate is $595
Register now for only $495. ($100 SAVINGS)
Do it now as this price is only available through July 10th, 2020. The price goes up after that.
Spots in this masterclass are limited to 25 persons, it may be 2021 before this content is available again.
You’re welcome to reach out with questions. I’m always happy to hear from you.
P.S. Enroll now before July 10th, 2020 and save $100 off the registration fee.