Today I’m happier than a pig in the mud!
Because on March 21st, we’ll be kicking off the 2018 Elevate Pharmacy Summit – a one-of-a-kind, FREE virtual event for pharmacists, like you, who want a more profitable and successful practice.
I’m talking about a business that not only makes good money for you and your employees but also grows without eating into your limited time and energy reserves and despite rapidly diminishing margins.
- You don’t have tons of time to spend on researching new programs.
- You don’t have the flexibility of outsourcing a large portion of your everyday work tasks.
- You don’t have a large team to hand over responsibilities to.
So, then, how do you grow your business while serving your clients in the best possible way?
Presented by the National Community Pharmacists Association Innovation Center and hosted by yours truly, Blair Thielemier of Pharmapreneur Academy, this all-new, business-building event brings 24 experts to your laptop screen so you can discover little-known strategies and best-kept business-building secrets to generate more revenue, build a stronger and more motivated team and be inspired with new ideas for your practice.
From March 21st to March 25th, you’ll have exclusive access to the brains and business acumen of these hand-picked experts… all for FREE.
This is my invitation to you to sign up for Elevate’s 2018 edition right away so you can continue to grow your business with a clear action plan, expert advice and best practices that have been tested for success.
Then check out the first day’s Agenda and Speakers below:
Using Data to Show ROI for Pharmacy Enhanced Services with Tripp Logan
- Collaborating with health systems and providers to help support patients with chronic conditions
- Staff training for Improving workflow efficiency and predictability in enhanced pharmacy services
- How clinically integrated networks are gathering of data and showing ROI for pharmacist cognitive services
Helping Physicians “Diagnose” Non-Adherence with Cecil Bennett
- Opportunity for pharmacists to work with their local providers to improve patient’s medication adherence. We talked about
- Why physicians are afraid to “diagnose” non-compliance in a patient and
- How clinical pharmacists can provide a referral source for these high-risk situations.
Creating Proposals for Collaborative Providers that are Win-Win with Amanda Brummel
- Demonstrating value through impacting quality measures
- What pharmacists need to know about contracting and pricing our services
- Advice for creating proposals for forming collaborative relationships with local providers
Opportunities for Community Pharmacies to Engage in Transitional Care Management with Lauren Glaze
- The opportunities for community pharmacies to engage in transitional care management
- Who to approach in your local healthcare environment to start similar clinical services
Identifying the Most Impactable Patients Using Risk Stratification with Rebecca Tyrrell
- Identifying the most impactable patient candidates for medication management.
- Tips for what data and metrics pharmacists should be tracking. with every encounter
- Why healthcare executives are interested in using pharmacists. to improve care and decrease costs
P.S. The attend-from-home Elevate Summit this year is all-new and jam-packed with practical strategies for profitable pharmacists. As always, it costs NOTHING to attend but the value is priceless. Click here and claim your FREE seat!
P.P.S Know someone who’d benefit from this FREE event for pharmacists? Click below to share it with them!