But I haven’t shared ALL of the value of attending.
I’ve been working hand-in-hand with The NCPA Innovation Center to get 11.5 accredited CPE hours for each session!
- Its free
- Its CE hours
- Its the only Pharmacy Conference you can attend in your house slippers
Well, I guess technically you COULD attend a conference in your bunny slippers, but I digress…
From March 21st to March 25th, you’ll have exclusive access to the brains and business acumen of these hand-picked experts… all for FREE.
This is my invitation to you to sign up for Elevate’s 2018 Summit right away so you can continue to build on the expertise and industry insights you gained last year and most importantly, continue to grow your business with a clear action plan, expert advice and best practices that have been tested for success.
Then check out the Day 2 Agenda and Speakers below:
Strategies for Leadership and Stepping in to Your Role as CEO with Amina Abubakar
- We talked about using the SCARF model to improve leadership skills
- How to create a culture that aligns you with your support staff
- Tips for finding candidates who fit your organization’s culture.
Tracking Key Performance Indicators and Managing Support Staff with Olivia Bentley
- Utilizing pharmacy support staff members to offer enhanced clinical services and what parts to delegate
- Key performance indicators to track and improve productivity
- How to approach potential collaborators in your area
Strategies to Empower Employees to Execute New Programs with Hashim Ziabak
- Implementing the strategies from the best selling book The 4 Disciplines of Execution into his pharmacy.
- We talk about how creating goals, keeping a ‘scoreboard’
- Hosting weekly accountability meetings allowing his pharmacy support staff members to take ownership of the execution of Hayat pharmacy’s enhanced services initiatives.
Streamlining the Hiring Process and Building Your Pharmacy Dream Team with Shelli Warren
- What to include in a job description for attracting the very best candidates
- Creating a hiring process you can delegate
- The very best interview questions to ask and what types of answers to look for
Tips for Team Training and Optimizing 340B Programs with Amanda Gaddy
- Resources for learning more about covered entity partnership opportunities
- Making sure a partner contract is a win-win
- How to train support staff members to manage inventory and utilize 340B reports
P.S. The attend-from-home Elevate Summit this year is all-new and jam-packed with practical strategies for profitable pharmacists. As always, it costs NOTHING to attend but the value is priceless. Click here and claim your FREE seat!
P.P.S Know someone who’d benefit from this FREE event for pharmacists? Click below to share it with them!