I can’t begin to share all the wisdom shared on this year’s Virtual Summit.
But I know you are busy and some sessions may be more interesting than others. T
That is why I’ve grouped the sessions into “theme days”.
- Day 1 is all about Collaboration with other healthcare professionals
- Day 2 is Growth and building your pharmacy Dream Team
- Day 3 we’ll talk about Marketing because even the most healthy businesses won’t flourish without new customers
- Day 4 focuses on Innovation and really cool new opportunities for synergistic businesses
- Day 5 will wrap up the Summit with discussions about high margin niche products and programs
And then join our private Facebook group and let us know…What Day are you most looking forward to?
Check out our Day 4 Agenda and Speakers below:
Using Telepharmacy to Serve Patients in Underserved Areas with Brett Barker
- Why pharmacy needs to start thinking outside the box and embracing value based care
- How new practice models involving advanced technician roles allow pharmacists more time for enhanced clinical services and
- How those roles have paved the way for new opportunities in telepharmacy
Building a Profitable Cash Based Weight Management Program with Kathy Campbell
- Building a successful and profitable weight management program in her community pharmacy
- Opportunities for future cash paying services that she believes more pharmacists should take advantage of
Finding Unique Partners and Referral Sources in Community Pharmacies with Dimmy Sokhal
- In-home MTM services through Wisconsin’s Medicaid program
- Building of a 5 week diabetic education program in partnership with a local clinic
- Partnering with local paramedic services
Evaluating Payer, Patient and Provider Opportunities in Specialty Pharmacy with Morgan Miller
- Considerations for staffing and processes to streamline workflow for specialty medications
- Why marketing needs to be a priority and how to wow your clinics
- The steps you should follow when evaluating specialty payer, patient and provider opportunities in your area
State of the Industry: Spotting Trends in Pharmacy to Go Beyond the Fill with Al Babbington
- Why documentation and interoperability is important for data exchange with collaborative providers
- Maximizing staff resources and free up time for new revenue generating services
- The major trend in healthcare that all pharmacists should be acting on today
P.S. The attend-from-home Elevate Summit this year is all-new and jam-packed with practical strategies for profitable pharmacists. As always, it costs NOTHING to attend but the value is priceless. Click here and claim your FREE seat!
P.P.S Know someone who’d benefit from this FREE event for pharmacists? Click below to share it with them!