So people have been asking… Blair, what session is YOUR favorite?
Like asking me which of my children I like the best (now that I have TWO!)
I can’t honestly say every one was fun in its own way. Some of the wisdom dropped is stuff I’ll never forget and plan to integrate into my own business ASAP.
Like when Shelli Warren shared about hiring for the future so a team could grow with the business.
Or when Bruce Berger taught us some Jedi-like mind-tricks (actually its motivational interviewing with a bit of Yoda mixed in).
Or when Amina Abubakar talked about using the SCARF method of leadership.
Or when Hashim Ziabak explained the Four Disciplines of Execution.
And I could go on and on…
If you aren’t 100% happy with this FREE summit, I’ll refund your $0 investment AND email you an IOU for a cup of coffee next time I see you! HA!
All you gotta do is go here to register using your email!
And then join our private Facebook group and let us know…
What session are you dying to see?
Register now, then check out our Day 5 Agenda and Speakers below:
Adding High Margin Lifts and Walkers to Your Front End Offerings with Veena Choudary
- How she motivates her staff members with personal growth and career development
- Ideas about what she feels is the next big cash revenue stream for community pharmacies
Taking a Fresh Look at Your Front End Fixtures with Gabe Trahan
- New opportunities for premium products to boost front end sales
- How to evaluate the amount of fixture space designated for each category
- Ways to engage your pharmacy support staff members to become “champions” of your new niche
Model for Building a Pharmacogenomics Program in a Community Pharmacy with Darden Heritage
- Progression of their Pharmacogenomics (PGx) program from its inception in 2014
- Programs Darden has piloted including a clinical trial study
- Why its important for pharmacists to practice at the top of the profession and have physicians consider you a colleague not a competitor
Profitable Models for Cash-based Services in Functional Medicine with Suzanne Keyes
- Resources to begin your journey into health and wellness consulting.
- Overcoming price resistance for high quality cash based services.
- And the one thing she wishes she’d have done sooner when offering cognitive services
P.S. The attend-from-home Elevate Summit this year is all-new and jam-packed with practical strategies for profitable pharmacists. As always, it costs NOTHING to attend but the value is priceless. Click here and claim your FREE seat!
P.P.S Know someone who’d benefit from this FREE event for pharmacists? Click below to share it with them!