Join us on March 3rd for a brand-new course on “How to Build a Genomics Consulting Business”.
In the GxRPh e-Course you’ll learn:
- Best practices for setting up new client consultations.
- How to effectively convert prospective lead consultations into long term clients.
- Creating a recurring revenue model for your genomics consulting services.
- Secrets of social media and marketing to scale your services.
- Basics of running a pilot program that will scale and grow with your company.
- Delivery options for genomic consultations.
- The 3 main business plans modeled around genomic consulting.
- Next steps for becoming a GxRPh.
GxRPh is great for pharmacists interested in:
- functional medicine consulting
- pharmacogenomic and nutrigenomic testing
- health coaches offering weight and hormone management programs
- collaborating with physicians in primary care
On our free training we’ll discuss
- The three primary modelsfor genomics practitioners
- Which labs to use in which settings
- How to evaluate which labs to use
- Ways to position your consulting services to various stakeholders
- 2 factors that have had the biggest impact on my business
Plus, we’ll be taking your Questions!
- What does pharmacogenomics application look like in private practice, especially in regards to billing?
- What is your experience with physician’s openness to such services?
- How should Idiscuss the likelihood of patients paying for it from out-of-pocket, etc?
- Does Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial companies pay for PGx? If so which ones?
- What are the top 3 companies that can process PGx panels?
- What types of consent do I need to ask my patient to sign to cover myself?
- What EHR or SAAS platforms should I use?
- How do I find synergistic businesses to collaborate with?