Things are in full swing for the holidays and I hope 2019 has been a fantastic year for you!
I enjoy looking back and celebrating past accomplishments while also putting together my plans and goals for the following year.
Here’s a few highlights from 2019:
- We registered and trained over 1,800 pharmacists on the 2019 ElevatePharmacySummit.com
- Created the Beginners Business Blueprint to help pharmacists choose a pharmapreneurial path: Physician’s Office Path, Pharmacy Based Path, Patient Pay Path
- Hosted the 2019 Female Pharmapreneur’s Mastermind Retreat in Las Vegas, NV
- Broke the internet when 1,100 pharmacists joined our Labor Day Event
- Speaking at multiple pharmacy conferences about the value of pharmacist led clinical services
As a clinical pharmacist, you may be thinking about making the jump from your 9-5 to being an entrepreneur — especially with a new year (and new beginnings) around the corner.
If you are, I have one piece of advice: don’t jump in over your head.
You can snuff out even the most promising budding business by taking too “healthy” a salary right away.
I saw this question in one of my pharmacist groups today: “How do I transition out of retail pharmacy and still make a six-figure salary?”
My answer: do the “un-fun” things first.
Sacrifice time by building a side business in your area of interest.
Whatever income you bring in during the first few years should be mostly reinvested into: 1) the business 2) your financial health
Focusing solely on getting to “six figures” in business is a goal, but one that doesn’t usually happen overnight.
Stay in your role while building your side business, until you are ready financially, emotionally and mentally to transition out and into entrepreneurship.
If you are ready to learn more about how to navigate that transition, join us on Jan. 5 for our LIVE webinar exploring the three predictions for pharmacy practice from 2020 to 2030: pharmapreneuracademy.com/live
I truly appreciate your presence here and I’d love to take a minute today, to share a bit about what I have planned for you and this Community in 2020.
For our Pharmapreneur Community followers, we have planned:
- The ““Three Predictions for Pharmacy Practice from 2020 to 2030” – Register Here for the Live Call
- Speaking at the Arab International Pharmacy Conference in Cairo, Egypt, Medipreneurs Summit in Cincinnati, OH and the PioneerRX Conference in San Diego, CA
- Hosting the 4th Annual ElevatePharmacySummit.com on April 8-12th, 2020
- The 2020 Female Pharmapreneur’s Mastermind Retreat on September 18-20th, 2020
We also strive to get the best results possible for our Pharmapreneur Academy members, which means continuing to provide the best information on business and marketing on clinical services that is available.
We’ve been committed to helping pharmacists to “think like entrepreneurs” since 2015.
In 2020, we are continuing to focus in on business models for consultants pharmacists and helping improve our business skills.
For our Exclusive Members-Only Trainings, we have scheduled:
- January Member Training with Functional Medicine Practitioner Dr. Michael Davidson
- February Member Training “Converting Consultations into Clients” with Sales Maven Nikki Rausch (if you haven’t seen her January 2019 training on Cold Calling, its a MUST SEE!)
- March Member Training “Speaking for Lead Generation” with Speaking Your Brand Podcast Host Carol Cox
- April 8-12th Exclusive Early Access to the 2020 Elevate Pharmacy Summit
Remember, this is all INCLUDED in your Pharmapreneur Academy membership.
If you want to save BIG IN 2020 be sure to upgrade to the Annual Membership and save on your membership!
Remember you have until December 31st to make tax deductible business expenses for 2019.