James LaValle, is a nationally recognized clinical pharmacist, author, board certified clinical nutritionist, founder of Metabolic Code Enterprises, Inc. He founded and practices at Progressive Medical Center in Orange County, CA. He also founded Integrative Health Resources in 2001, as a natural products industry consulting company. Mr. LaValle has 27 years of expertise in natural therapeutics application and drug/nutrient depletion issues and uncovering the underlying metabolic issues that keep people from feeling healthy and vital. As such he has written hundreds of articles for a variety of industry journals and publications, and has lectured for thousands of healthcare professionals and consumer audiences globally on these topics. He was a founding author of the NHI on Demand database and spearheaded the Lexi Comp databases relating to natural therapeutics.
He is author of 16 e books and 20 books and was named one of the “50 Most Influential Pharmacists” by American Druggist magazine and was one of only nine Americans selected to participate in the inaugural Dietary Supplement Education Alliance & Dietary Supplement Information Bureau. Mr. LaValle is a favorite interviewee for the media related to natural care, and has done well over 500 media appearances in T.V. and radio.
Mr. LaValle served as an adjunct associate professor at Cincinnati College of Pharmacy for over 14. LaValle was appointed Metabolic Medicine Institute (MMI) Committee Chairperson in 2014. He is also affiliated with George Washington University as the course director in systems biology and clinical lecturer. He currently is a co-chairman for A4M Advisory Board as well as an instructor for the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine Fellowship.
- Getting started with supplements in the early 80s
- How one patient interaction sent Jim on a path that would affect 3 million Americans per week
- Jim’s involvement in writing natural therapy databases, handbooks and publications
- How combining his love of business and integrative medicine lead to the creation of a renowned LaValle Metabolic Institute seeing 300 patients per week in an interdisciplinary model
- Opening the called Progressive Medical Center of California in order to show that you can do a small footprint consulting practice
- Installing clinics in the Olympic Training Center in Cleveland and also at the N.F.L. Hall of Fame village to offer health care services and diet and performance services
- All successes are built on helping others and educating yourself in order to help others even more
- The programs and certifications to enhance your integrative medicine education and skills
- How to nutritional consulting and supplement products doesn’t have to be complicated and it can really increase your pharmacy’s profits
- How Metabolic Code functions in supporting the provider by creating a type of algorithm that helps pharmacies offer integrative medicine counseling and consulting by using evidence based medicine
- Using our knowledge of receptors and self-signaling to claim our spot among healthcare providers
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.