Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit: Day 5 Session 4
Radhika draws on her experience working in highly regulated industries and companies to generate engagement by developing and launching multichannel marketing campaigns and designing and implementing unique customer experiences.
As a consultant, Radhika led key components of multichannel and product development projects including digital strategy and capability building, brand positioning, customer experience design, brand identity and messaging development, market research to understand unmet customer needs, social media management, and launch implementation. As an marketer, she draws on these experiences to develop and market brands in a variety of industries using focused digital tactics to drive results.
Radhika earned an M.B.A. in marketing from Columbia Business School and a B.A. in marketing and international business from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University. She is also an adjunct professor at Yeshiva University and Baruch College.
More information about Common Bond and the $200 bonus available to Summit attendees can be found here.
- The difference between loan consolidation and loan refinancing
- How to know whether loan refinancing could be right for you
- The average amount of student loan debt the new practitioner has upon graduation
- How refinancing is saving pharmacists an average of $22,000 over the life of their loan
- The differences between Variable, Fixed and Hybrid loan rates
- Weighing the decision to refinancing with the Common Bond care team
- The #1 concern that I had before refinancing and how it worked out for the best
- Identifying your financial goals in order to make a decision
- How to get more information specifically tailored for pharmacists unique challenges and personal financial goals
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.
Can’t wait to get this information?