Brendan Alan Barrett is a top sales producer who has generated millions of dollars in revenue.
In addition to running his own sales organization in the civil engineering and construction industry, Brendan provides coaching and consulting to sales teams and business owners. His practice focuses on identifying and prioritizing prospects that can be turned into sales quickly.
In doing so, Brendan helps his clients to generate revenue and customer testimonials that fuel more scalable and less labor intensive business development efforts for year-over-year growth.
Brendan’s first book, READ WRITE DO Professional Development and Career Success Playbook, as well as www.StartInPhx.com are dedicated to the mission of career and business success without student debt.
More information about cold-calling and prospecting can be found on Brendan’s blog.
- Getting comfortable introducing yourself and your services to new primary care offices
- Setting realistic expectations about the goal of the first conversation
- Understanding the progression of conversations in the sales process
- Moving from cold-calling to the “discovery phase” then to opportunity phase
- Ways to market yourself in a way that doesn’t feel like selling
- #1 Tip for conversation starters with providers and building rapport
- Learning how to “pivot” based on your clients needs
- The BEST tactic to determine whether or not your pitch is landing
- When/how to make follow up calls if you haven’t gotten a response
- Noting names/dates will help staff identify and recognize you
- Using a prospecting “framework”
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.