Azim Nagree oversees marketing, sales and customer success at RxWiki. From 2013 to 2016, prior to joining RxWiki, he held the position of executive director, client services and operations at Spiceworks, where he built and led a global team of 70. From 2008 to 2013, he also held the position of director of business operations and monetization at Spiceworks. Azim served as senior strategy consultant, Corporate Strategy at Dell from 2004 to 2007 and was an industry associate at Bain & Company from 2000 to 2002. Mr. Nagree holds a BCom/LLB from Bond University in Australia and an MBA in Strategic Management from Wharton School of Business.
Find out more information about RXWiki on their website. They have a ton of great resources such as webinars, blog articles and case studies.
- How technology plays a role in medication adherence
- Patient satisfaction reporting tools can help improve quality measures for payers
- Getting patient feedback can help improve customer satisfaction scores
- How pharmacies can offer patients real-time communication on the status of their prescriptions through SMS texting
- Interaction is proven to improve refill adherence and decrease “will-call” returns
- The one piece of online real-estate you MUST HAVE, plus 3 more options to boost your online presence
- The #1 most effective marketing tool very few pharmacies are using
- Empowering staff members to get creative with marketing materials
- Appointing a “digital champion” in your business
- The easiest way to start gathering patient email addresses
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.