Dr. Lisa Faast is currently the Vice President of Marketing at Pharmacy Development Services. Her path to PDS began with starting her own pharmacy in California in 2006. While an independent pharmacy owner, Dr. Faast received many accolades including making the INC. 500 list of fastest growing private companies and winning PDS’ Entrepreneur of the Year. In addition to her marketing role, Lisa has been in charge of developing profitable strategies for PDS member pharmacies and runs the popular data mining program. She currently lives in California with her husband and 3 boys. More information about PDS can be found at pharmacyowners.com.
- Understanding the power and efficiency of data
- The 80/20 rule that applies to your pharmacy’s VIP prescribers
- Identifying profit-producing activities FIRST
- Leveraging clinical services and partnering with local providers showing them a win-win scenario
- Why and how pharmacogenomic testing can be implemented in the community pharmacy
- Using accessibility as an opportunity to offer point of care testings and screenings
- Transdermal immunotherapy (TdIt) as an alternative to traditional subcutaneous immunotherapy (SqIt)
- “Growth hacking” through attendance of the funnest pharmacy conference you’ll ever attend at the PDS Growth Conference
- Tracking and measuring the right metrics to ensure success and profitability
- Advice for the burgeoning entrepreneur and what you can start doing tomorrow to build your business savvy
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.