Dr. Anna Garrett has been a clinical pharmacist for over 20 years and has worked in a variety of practice settings. While traveling her career path, she discovered that working with women in midlife is her true passion. Dr. Anna offers her clients a variety of services including hormone balancing, weight loss, GeneSNP testing and health coaching designed to help women in perimenopause and menopause escape from hormone hell and feel amazing in their bodies so they can rock their mojo through midlife and beyond.
Dr. Anna is a Doctor of Pharmacy and Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist. She is also a Certified Intrinsic Coach®, and has studied through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Learn more about Anna on her website.
- Leveraging your skills and knowledge to offer services online in order to help others
- The value of “saying yes” and being open to new opportunities, learning and moving forward with your idea
- Online offerings for hormone testing, weight loss and lifestyle coaching
- Local offering include GeneSNP testing, supplements and helping physicians set up supplement options
- Getting very specific about your customer “avatar”
- Connecting with complimentary businesses and service providers
- Brief intro to Facebook ads
- Using local seminars to foster community and provider networking opportunities
- Getting used to talking about your idea and sharing it succinctly with other is key to successful networking (In Lesson 2 of the Pharmapreneur Academy we discuss developing your “elevator pitch” in great detail)
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
If you missed any of the interviews and want access to our new BONUS interviews, join the Summit email list to get notified when the Summit ENCORE goes LIVE.
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.