Don’t want to miss a moment of the Summit? Click here to get your All-Access Annual Pass.
Chad R.Worz is the President of Medication Managers, LLC. He developed an innovative clinical practice in the long term care setting in Ohio and directed the pharmacy practice of a regional, independent pharmacy serving 10,000 residents in long term care. In July of 2007, Chad established Medication Managers, LLC, whose mission is to educate and serve nursing home residents, nursing home administration, long term care pharmacies and the public through a comprehensive knowledge of medication use, geriatric pharmacy and the systems that manage the pharmaceutical care of the elderly in the United States. Medication Managers, LLC has expanded to provide consulting services to over 35,000 nursing home, assisted living and developmentally disabled residents in 30 states.
Chad is also serving as President-Elect for the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists. More information about ASCP and how it can help you build your consulting career.
- Opportunity for building expertise in geriatric medicine
- How ASCP provides training and support for consultants of all kinds
- The genesis of independently contracted LTC consultants
- How Medication Managers started and built upon the consultant model
- What it was like to build a consulting firm to 35,000 beds in 30 states and employing 70 pharmacists
- Building management and entrepreneurial skills
- Identifying revenue-generating activities and using resources efficiently to maximize profit
- Leveraging regulatory requirements and value based payment models to show ROI for consultant pharmacy services
- Educating and informing yourself so you can help facilities improve quality measures
- Identifying your allies and not focusing on the naysayers
- The hardest thing about delegating duties in a growing business
We are re-launching the 2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit LIVE ENCORE on September 15-19th, 2017!
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.