2017 Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit
I am very proud to announce the Encore Presentation of Pharmacy’s first Virual Summit. On September 15-19th, 2017 we’ll be re-launching the Summit for another 5 day, totally FREE!
In April of 2017, we launched this exciting new platform to over 1,200 pharmacists from around the world. The feedback we received was overwhelming…
- “[The Summit] is amazing, I went through 3 interviews today. I am in the process of starting a new pharmacy and this is great. Thanks!”
- “Elevate Pharmacy Summit = LOVE! Just wanted to give you a shout and let you know how much I’m enjoying the Elevate Pharmacy Summit!”
- “I doubt I am first but want to be next to drop you a quick note to let you know that I enjoyed your Summit session this morning. This is a really innovative way of getting this information out to a lot of pharmacists. Thank you both for the work you are doing.”
In my two years in online business, I’d heard of virtual summits and thought building one would be an interesting platform to bring to the pharmacy industry.
Basically a virtual summit is a collection of interviews on a specific topic and are generally offered free to attendees for 5-10 days. Interview sessions and structure is similar to an in-person conference, but in an interview format.
So I decided to go for it…
I started identifying and reaching out to inspiring pharmacy leaders in December. In January we scheduled interviews with each of those leaders. All February was spent editing, transcribing and developing summaries of key takeaways from each of the session to share here on the Pharmapreneur Blog. In April we had an extremely successful launch to great feedback.
Now, we’ve even added SIX brand-new BONUS interviews!
Registration is simple and free. Just enter your best email address and you’ll be registered to receive notification as soon as the Summit goes live September 15-19, 2017.
The Agenda is set up in way that you can make plans to attend the sessions well in advance so you don’t miss a thing.
Here’s an overview of our schedule.
New BONUS Interviews
- Impacting Patient Care in a Rural Health Clinic as a Clinical Pharmacist with Ashley Lorenzen of Concordia University Wisconsin
- Protecting Yourself as an Independent Consultant & Liability Concerns in Pharmacy Services with Joe Baker of Pharmacists Mutual
- Fighting Back Against Clawbacks: Actions Pharmacists Can Take Against Fraud with Joseph Gentile of Sarraf Gentile LLP
- How Masterminding Helped One Pharmacist Increase Revenue by Millions with Keith Hartman of KH Consulting
- Coordinating CCM, TCM and AWVs to Show ROI for Providers with Consultant Pharmacist Michelle Thomas of Chickahominy Family Practice
- How Pre-emptive Genotyping Can Help Reduce Costs for Accountable Care Organizations with Gabriela Lavezaari of Biocerna
– Pharmacist Impact on Quality Measures
- Directly Billing Medical Benefits for Pharmacy Services with Leigh Ann Grasso of Annie’s Apothecary
- Understanding Pharmacist Impact on Quality Measures with Mary Ann Kliethermes of Midwestern University, College of Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy’s Impact on Medicare STAR Ratings with Nick Dorich of Pharmacy Quality Solutions
- Partnering with Prescribers to Achieve Better Patient Adherence with DeArcy Vaughan of United Health Group/Optum Insight
What? – Innovative Business Models & Collaborative Practices
- Building a Cash-Based Health and Wellness Consulting Model with Suzanne Keyes of Keyes’ Compounding
- In-Home Medication Coaching: Creating Innovative Collaborative Relationships with Payers with Josh Akers of Kelley-Ross Clinical Pharmacy Institute
- Pharmacogenomic Testing in an Ambulatory Care Setting with Sue Paul of SyneRxgy Consulting
- Integration of Community Pharmacists Into Clinical Settings with Amina Abubakar of Rx Clinic Pharmacy
- Implementing a Cash-Based Weight Management Program in a Community Pharmacy with Tom Barus
How? – Integrating Clinical Services Into an Efficient Workflow
- Boost Efficiency and Productivity to Make Room for Clinical Services with Brian Cristobal of Parata
- Opportunities for Pharmacists Working in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) with Kate Morton of Southwest CARE Center
- How to Make Your Independent Community Pharmacy Thrive with Randy McDonough of Towncrest Pharmacies
- Establishing Integrated Clinical Pharmacy and Telehealth Services in Multiple Settings with Sandra Leal of SinfoniaRx
Who? – Marketing and Selling Your Services
- Overcoming the Fear of Selling and Cold Calling with Brendan Alan Barrett of StartInPHX.com
- Tips for Growing and Managing a Consulting Firm with Chad Worz of Medication Managers
- The Digital Marketing Revolution with Azim Nagree of Digital Pharmacist Inc. (formerly RxWiki)
- Reverse Engineering Your Pharmacy’s Profits with Lisa Faast of Pharmacy Development Services
- How to Start a Health and Wellness Consulting Business Online and Off with Anna Garrett of DrAnnaGarrett.com
When? – Future Opportunities for Scaling and Growing Your Business
- How Refinancing Student Loans Can Help Fund Your Dreams with Radhika Duggal of Common Bond
- Identifying Profitable Opportunities in Compounding with Mike Haulsee of TCS Consulting
- Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network and Future Developments with Troy Trygstad of CPESN USA
- Building a Multi-Million Dollar Business by Getting Results…Naturally with Jim LaValle of Metabolic Code Enterprises
Which day’s sessions are you most excited about?
Register now, then go check out our free Pre-Summit Training Video.
In this training we’ll discuss:
- Options for billing for pharmacist services (incident-to, CCM, TCM, RPh-specific MTM codes, Medicaid)
- How MACRA impacts providers and how pharmacists can help them excel in performance-based reimbursement models
- Part D and C STAR ratings measures and display measures (and using the EQuIPP dashboard)
- Point of care testing services in the community pharmacy setting
- How pharmacists lead pharmacogenomics (PGx) testing in multiple settings
- And more!