Join in on my conversation with Nascent Medical CEO Emma Hitt-Nichols.
We talk about why pharmacists make good medical writers and how you can start your medical writing career.
- Science and medical writing as a viable career choice
- How to start your business as a freelance medical writer
- Pharmacists make excellent medical writers because of attention to detail
- Traits are of a good medical writer
- Marriage of left-brain and right-brain skills for the creative science lover
- 3 types of medical writing: regulatory documentation, CME writing, marketing and advertising writing for medical companies
- Burgeoning untapped market opportunity: healthcare professionals skilled in advertising and marketing media
- E-course on how to begin your medical writing career
- Consider the type of lifestyle that you want and shape your career around it
- Personality types that suit writers and interviewers