Today on the podcast I am proud to welcome my friend Mike Haulsee, PharmD of PAYSA Health Services. Like many business owners, Mike’s entrepreneurial spirit was uncovered at a young age. In 1997, he opened one of the first compounding pharmacies in the St. Petersberg, Florida area. Then, in 2001, he took another leap of faith by opening a second pharmacy location…in Costa Rica.
Now this international businessman is focused on building Pharmacists Assuring Your Safe Access (PAYSA) Health Services, a full service medial tourism solution.
Mike gives sage advice to aspiring entrepreneurs on how to believe in yourself while building your skills.
Listen in as I speak with this international business owner and Pharmacist-Entrepreneur.
- How to cultivate entrepreneurial qualities in yourself
- Must-read self-development books for entrepreneurs
- Why facing rejection, building a network and sharing ideas is key to your business’ success
- Leveraging your connections to act on new opportunities
- How to live a life with no regrets