Blair, how did you grow your business so fast?It is a question I get a lot.
The answer is simple: I have the ability to be hyper-focused at taking action.
Yes, I have 2 kids under 4 running around my house and at least 3 separate careers to juggle (I have plenty going on).
Fortunately, I have had excellent business training.
That training has helped me be hyper-focused on the things that matter most in growing my business.
How do you decide WHAT to focus?
That’s where strategic business planning is helpful. Once you learn the basics, you can use it over and over to plan out your year and make sure you are headed in the direction you want to be.
Now, I’m offering 12 female business owners a chance to spend a weekend with me learning skills to make your dreams and goals come true.
This is a business retreat for female Phamapreneurs who are ready to take their careers and businesses to the next level!
The Business Development Workshop will help you plan your new projects for the year ahead and discuss opportunities for growing your business.
- We’ll set Big Annual Goals
- We’ll go through the 8 strategic business planning objectives Fortune 500s use to prioritize business goals
- We’ll identify Monthly Metrics that align with your business goals
- We’ll create Weekly Action Steps for you to follow that will get you to your Big Annual Goals!
The workshop is from 8-noon at the hotel meeting center with a breakfast and lunch included in with your ticket. We’ll have a working lunch leading into the Mastermind session.
- During the Mastermind, each participant will have a 20-30 minute “Thought Seat”. In the Thought Seat, you’ll have a chance to ask for the advice and resources of the group and get their feedback on your Strategic Plan.
- Everyone will get a chance to talk about their business, work on their strategic plan for the year and get help from the team.
- The Mastermind portion will end at 4:30pm
Saturday evening (optional)
You’ll have a few hours of rest and then we’ll head to a great local restaurant for dinner!
Self-Care Sunday (optional)
Sunday is an optional spa/relaxing/shopping day where we will get to know each other better and deepen relationships.
The “Self-Care Sunday” will conclude around 2pm with plenty of time for you to head home or spend the rest of the evening enjoying the city.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When and where does the event take place?
September 22-23rd, Nashville, TN. If you reserve your space, you’ll also receive an email with more details closer to the event.
What can I expect?
Get ready to have an incredible experience spending the day working with other high performing women entrepreneurs. You will receive an intake form to share about your business, strengths, weaknesses and goals.
What is the cost?
The cost for this one-day workshop and mastermind retreat is $1000.
This includes breakfast and lunch during the Workshop, a Workbook to use to Map out your 2019 and the facilitated Mastermind.
What is included?
• Video call before the Workshop to meet the other women
• Professional facilitation by Blair Thielemier.
• Breakfast, Lunch provided
• Pop up Facebook Group to connect before and after the event
Is there a payment plan?
Not through Eventbrite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is an issue
Who is this for?
- Female Pharmapreneurs who are making consistent revenue in their business.
- Women who are open to feedback and enjoy giving feedback to others.
- Women who are looking to connect deeper and build relationships.
For pharmapreneurs who are pre-revenue and want to be considered please email email@example.com and share why (for example, you have had a successful business in the past or have a rapidly growing business).
Who is this not for?
This event is NOT for pharmacists who are pre-revenue. If you do not currently have a business, then this program is not a fit because we’ll be teaching advanced business planning strategies. Consider booking a strategy session or checking out the Pharmapreneur Academy instead.
What if I am an introvert or worried I won’t fit in?
No problem. Blair is an introvert too and doesn’t enjoy “traditional” networking events either. However, she is an expert at helping others connect rapidly and feel safe and at ease right away.
Plus we pre-screen pharmacists with questions to make sure we have a diverse group of varying ages, experiences and personalities.
This Retreat a safe space for women to seek the advice and friendship of other Pharmapreneurs!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Because of the nature of the event, we cannot offer a refund, however we can exchange your ticket for something of equal value.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Yes, you are eligible to exchange your ticket for something of equal value.
How long do I have to decide?
There are only 12 tickets available and we must have the guest list finalized by August 31st so we can print Workbooks for attendees and help reserve accommodations.