Pharmacists, what if….
- You could do the type of work you’ve always dreamed of?
- Love your pharmacy career?
- Approach providers and create mutually beneficial collaborative practice agreements?
- Show payers what pharmacists can do in order to get paid for our services?
- Network and grow your community pharmacy or private practice consulting business?
Well, friend, I have great news!
The Elevate Pharmacy Summit will help you achieve your goals and advance our profession.
In this Summit (free September 15-19th, 2017), you’ll find inspiration, motivation and tangible action steps that will help you Elevate Your Practice of Pharmacy.
Because some of the concepts discussed in the Summit are complex and may be new information, I’ve created this special Pre-Summit Training Video just for you.
In this training we discuss:
- Options for billing for pharmacist services (incident-to, CCM, TCM, RPh-specific MTM codes, Medicaid)
- How MACRA impacts providers and how pharmacists can help them excel in performance-based reimbursement models
- Part D and C STAR ratings measures and display measures (and using the EQuIPP dashboard)
- Point of care testing services in the community pharmacy setting
- How pharmacists lead pharmacogenomics (PGx) testing in multiple settings
Get in-the-know before the Summit.
Watch this Pre-Summit Training Video and be sure to go register at ElevatePharmacySummit.com to get your free ticket to the Summit.
If you have any questions about the Training Video and want access to a PDF version of my slides, come see me in our private Facebook community (link to join in your first email upon registration).
I hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing your ideas and plans to Elevate our profession.